Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00
2.4. Language Parameters
The next group of parameters consists of the language-specific ones; language parameters are also valid for all AddThis buttons and/or toolboxes that are displayed on a single web-page.
For all currently supported languages by AddThis, including their corresponding Two Letter Codes check this updated languages list.
The language parameters are the following:
- Here you can optionally enter the Two Letter Code of the language you want to explicitly use for the AddThis User Interface (UI). If you leave empty, the AddThis script will change the language automatically based on the visitor's browser language setting. (default: empty)
- The next 5 text fields can be optionally defined, in order to change some of the texts used by the AddThis buttons and/or toolboxes, apart from setting the default UI language; this can be extremely helpful if you're not satisfied with the AddThis translations for your language for instance. In the first field you can enter a text for "Bookmark & Share". (default: empty)
- In this field you can enter a text that will be used in place of "Email a Friend". (default: empty)
- Here you can enter a text for "Email". (default: empty)
- Here you can enter a text for "Favorites". (default: empty)
- And last but not least you can enter a text for "More". (default: empty)
Any of above texts can be used or just left empty in combination with the default UI Language.