Website Promotion Services (SEO / SEM)
What is SEO and how does it help?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results as opposed to SEM (Search Engine Marketing) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives your web site a so-called web presence.
What is SEM?
Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.
The SEO services that I can offer you include:
- Keywords research.
- Title tags generation.
- Meta tags optimization.
- Keywords optimization.
- Alt tags optimization (for images).
- Hyperlinks optimization.
- Content optimization (text, articles etc.).
- Sitemap generation.
- Website friendliness .
- Linking structure.
- Validation of HTML (according to W3C).
- Link building with one way and reciprocal links.
- Anchor text analysis.
- Article submission to online directories.
- Submission of your website to the most popular search engines, like Google, Yahoo! Search, and Live Search.
- Submission of your Website to this long list of free web directories.
The SEM services that I can offer you include:
- Registration of your Website in the Google Advertising Program called "Google AdWords".
- Submission of your Website to the Business Directory Yahoo! Directory, providing that your Website is written at least in English language (apart from other languages).